work with me
Hi there! I’m going to assume that since you’ve clicked on this page, you’re interested in working with me, Samantha, on a project related to There She Goes Again. I’ve spent the last five years building up an audience who trusts my travel advice and maintaining that trust is my number one priority.
Please note that not only do I work on There She Goes Again, I am the managing editor for Hippie in Heels, which sees up to 1M+ visitors monthly, and I also work behind the scenes on a number of top travel blogs.
Additionally, I’ve been featured in The Independent, Fodors, CheapOAir, Buzzfeed, and Domino. My Instagram has been reshared on accounts like afar, dametravler, northernnorway, femmetravel, passionpassport, matadornetwork, ig.korea, and igworldclub.
In the past few years, I’ve worked with a number of hotels, companies, and tourism boards. Since 2020, I’ve worked with:
- Norway: Visit Helgeland, The Britannia, Scandic Svolvaer
- Sweden: Visit Stockholm, Hobo Hotel
- Vietnam: Odys Boutique Hotel, Hammock Hotel, Topas Travel Vietnam, Metiseko, Victoria Phan Thiet, Azerai La Residence Hue, Azerai Can Tho, Anantara Mui Ne
- Blog Views: Up to 87K PVs in normal times
- Instagram: 40K+ followers
- Twitter: 5.2K+ followers
- Pinterest: 1.6m+ monthly views
- Facebook: 1.4k+ followers
- Bloglovin: 300+ followers
My followers and readers are largely women from the US and Asia who are interested in smart travel and are inspired by entertainment – especially movies, TV shows, and music.
Skillswise, here’s what you can expect from me:
- Casual but factual writing
- Professional photography
- SEO knowledge
- Social media marketing know-how
- Graphic design
And hey, I can speak Spanish, a decent amount of Korean, and beginner Vietnamese while we’re at it!
How We Can Work Together
Exciting! There are multiple ways we can work together, and I’m more than happy to discuss more details and specifics. First I’d like to make sure we’re on the same page:
- All my writing is my own, and I will not change messaging or my opinions.
- I do not work with unethical brands, and I prefer to emphasize conscious travel and highlight the ways companies are moving towards more sustainable models.
- I do not work with brands or tourism boards related to highly unethical governments. Especially North Korea.
With that out of the way, here’s how we can work together!
This is by far the most affordable way we can work together but I don’t recommend it for long term effectiveness in most cases; especially if you’re only seeking social media coverage. Any sponsored posts will be clearly marked and I will control the final copy and photography.
Keep in mind, while I will consider press trips, I don’t prefer them, especially in larger groups. Instead, I prefer brand campaigns where we can discuss what you’re hoping to market and specify deliverables and expectations beforehand.
Got a new product or tour you’d like me to promote? Cool! I love learning about what’s new in the travelsphere! Let’s chat about how we can most effectively advertise your product on my existing social channels.
Please note that if you simply want me to join your affiliate program, this comes with startup costs. Do not contact me if you are only looking for affiliates.
I personally think this is the ultimate way to work with me, though I understand it can be the most expensive. Long term partnerships are by far the most effective way to get the word out about your destination, product, or brand. I’m happy to discuss what this could look like!
If you’d like to work together, just shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org